FC Food Pantry Services and Non Discrimination Statement:
(Updated March 10, 2020)
The First Calvary Baptist Church Food Pantry serves qualified residents of Lexington County. Two programs are available for persons who qualify.
1. The Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) requires a current picture ID to receive food. Clients may come once a month until circumstances change by either party.
2. The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) provides a box of food to those who qualify (age 60+) and who meet income qualifications. Clients need to bring proof of identification and income.
The FC Food Pantry operates on 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tuesdays from 9:00 am - 11:30 am and from 1:00 pm - 4 pm. When there is a 5th Tuesday in the month, the FC Food Pantry will be closed. Closings for 2022 are March 29th, May 31st, August 30th, November 29th, and December 27th.
"In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they apply for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English.
To file a complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA
Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the
letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the
complaint form, call
(866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: US Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider."